
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: EddyKuSyg 1. My ex is still... - alive.. ahakz.. he's hapi wif his grrl nw.. gd for u! 2. I am listening to... - silence of the nyte 3. Maybe I should... - go to slp.. but i cant! 4. I love... - him Him HIM!!! hehehe.. my switie pie.. Eddy! 5. My best friend... - is a driver at tekong! 6. I don't understand... - y i tink too much.. n gt myself confused 7. I lost... - heart to him.. 8. People say.... - arrgghh!! i'm broke! 9. The meaning of my screen name is.... - wat screen name? 10. Love is... - a feeling u cant xplain.. u ave to experience it to noe wat's it lyk.. 11. Somewhere, someone is.. - obviously missing me! wahaha 12. I will always... - love to only one person..haha 13. Forever seems... - a total commitment;full-force 14. I never ever want to... - betray one perfect love that i have 15. My cell phone is... - L7.. so? 16. When I woke up this morning... - i was bloody late for wrk..!!! 17. I get annoyed... - ppl is so stuck up! 18. Parties are.. - fun... 19. My pet(s) are... - was Putih! miz her 20. Kisses are the best when... - you kiss with sum1u luv.. n u noe he's in luv wif u too... 21. Today I... - miss him already 22. Tomorrow I will... - wan to mit him.. hahaha.. call me crazy but i guess i'm luv sick.... |
|