
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: finally it's gonna b.. a freaking long entry! finally i'm gg to start typing away... bn away for too long lah... so.. hmm let's c.. hmm.. whr shud i start? so, i tot evryting's gonna change.. lyk seriously for the better.. i wonder smtyms y do we exists? y shud we ave to go thru evryting? part of life? hmm.. i cnt believe tt u actually admire me for getting over hym.. n frankly i aven't.. seriously.. gonna b 2 yrs huh? yeah.. but? i'm still nt over it.. i jux go wif the flow... cos i dunno wat to expect... i cnt hope for aniting to happen.. cn i? cos i noe it'll nvr happen.. even if it did, to b frank i wud run away frm it.. i hate to make new frens.. at the same tym i luv too... one making new frens i get to c parts of the world tt i ave nt tasted yet.. smtyms dey wanna b more den frens.. i dun mind losing frens.. but i dowan to lose my precious ones.. i luv those who cn really understand me.. lyk seriously i cn pull u one corner n jux related watever i wanna say.. n u understand.. i hate those jackasses who hate gays! hello dey r human beings k! dey r my close bitches! i luv their company.. jux bcos dey r lyk tt doesnt mean tt u cn talk bad abt dem.. u aint perfect urself.. no1 is! they din wan to b in tt wae.. i noe.. but u cnt change dem for who dey r... niwae, drop tt topic.... i hate wat i'm feeling ryt nw.. i seriously hate it.. i may b hapi most of the tyms.. but i ave to put away tis feeling of hatred in me.. i seriouly ting being alone cn solve evryting.. but NO! i hate tinking too much! i hate aving trouble to slp.. i hate tis feeling of insecurity.. i hate tis watever shit i'm gg thru.. i nvr wanna hurt any1 i nvr meant to hurt u.. i nvr meant to make any1 fall for me.. i jux luv aving frens ard.. isit wrng to care for frens..? shit! i cnt let it go.. i wish me nvr exist smtyms.. arrggh! sori for tis entry.. i jux nd to let it go lah... haizz.. i appreciate those who ave bn wif me.. thru evry sgl dae of my life.. for layan-ing my kecoh-rism.. my mepek-ness.. thanks! i miss u all!! *huggies* Cry' by Rihanna I'm not the type to get my heart broken I'm not the type to get upset and cry Cause I never leave my heart open Never hurts me to say goodbye Relationships don't get deep to me Never got the whole in love thing And someone can say they love me truely But at the time it didn't mean a thing My mind is gone, i'm spinning round And deep inside, my tears i'll drown I'm losing grip, what's happening I stray from love, this is how I feel This time was different Felt like, I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm, in this condition And i've, got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry Did it happen when we first kissed Cause it's hurting me to let it go Maybe cause we spent so much time And I know that it's no more I shoulda never let you hold me baby Maybe why i'm sad to see us apart I didn't give to you on purpose Gotta figure out how you stole my heart My mind is gone, i'm spinning round And deep inside, my tears i'll drown I'm losing grip, what's happening I stray from love, this is how I feel This time was different Felt like, I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm, in this condition And i've, got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry How did I get here with you, i'll never know I never meant to let it get so, personal After all I tried to do, stay away from loving you I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know And I won't let it show You won't see me cry This time was different Felt like, I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm, in this condition And i've, got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry This time was different Felt like, I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm, in this condition And i've, got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry All my life... i'm so hating tis song... arrgh! |
|