
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: monday blues... n im wearing black ![]() ![]() Okay. Im actually half awake at werk. Ahakz. Idk wat else to do. Lyk seriously.. So I tot y nt I jux blog another entry.. Im lyk literally bleeding n I dun lyk it a sgl bit. Y? cos I hate the feeling. Lyk the whole body is totally dwn.. Yes. Freaking annoying. Let’s talk abt wishlist. So hmm... Since Im werking f/t nw... Many ting I wanna aim for. License? Hp? Money? Haha Holidays. With family n friends Erm... N many2 more. Ok. Random. I noe. Ppl fight n make up to it. Don’t dey get tired of fighting? Ppl fall in love n break up. Wat did dey stand to win? Memories? Ppl cnt accept the fact. Wat do u wan? Us to lie? Ppl cnt b lied at. U cnt expect truth all the way ryt? Smtyms ppl do lie for the better of evry1. Ppl cnt control their emotions n flare. Bullshit u cnt control ur emotions. If u really cnt control ur emotions, u wont b repeating it over n over again. Ppl jux cnt stand the sight of ugly ppl. Worst is ugly ppl inside out. Ppl make up stories so dey dun b left out. Another bullshit. U dun make up stories if u ave no stories. Jux listen n shuddap. Wat makes u tink other r interested to hear em. Total random. I noe. Haha I prefer my hair nw. I’m praying for it to get longer! Hahaha Tc all... pee.ass: I smhw wish tt u knew. Haiz. I really hope tt u r happy... tc bbg. |
|