
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: i love random <3 Currently curi-ing tulang for awhile.
Haha.. So here goes. I dun care what ppl say lyk seriously Anyone or just anybody can speak their mind. It’s a free country. Only SG byk pakai duit hor.. So yar, bac to wat I wanna say. I dun give a damn of wat ppl do think of me. At tyms it just got me thinking. Ppl ARE busybody by nature.. It’s a fact. Well, someone saw me at geylang, yes the lorong. With a guy. On a bike. In lorong. So this guy, the guys who is the kpo; we shall call him KPO den. The guy on bike we label him Guy. So dun get confused okay? So KPO asked me out. I said no. not today [tt day lah]. As I wasn’t feeling tt well. I injure my knee. So getting on n off the bike would b in such a pain ryt? KPO merajuk. Den I joke with him lh. “Kite go geylang buy ciggs den lepak bawa my blk can.. haha” Den KPO said “Kite lepak bilk ar...” Haha fat hope okay fat boy. So I was lyk.. “nak? Nak?? U NAK I Bunuh u tak?” I mean he shud noe me by now tt Aku ni nmpk jer mcm pompan tapi gurau nye kasar. Hahahaha So he ka-ba-boom... N he said. Alar u ngan jantan lain okay “Dgn me jer tk nk.” N I was lyk.. huh? Wen was the last I go geylang lorong the bilik siak? The last was.. if I cud recall was wearing CHAOS dress with the bros lh. So I asked him. With grrls? N he said “dah lh u. u jgn nk step puki mahal okay? I tahu u sape. U fikir....” Okay dowan continue... Byk censored. So.... Moral of the story. Guys r worst Gossip Mongers den grrls. Good dae. =) |
|