
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: one by one... they are coming back.... i swear! 2010 is coming to n end. n seriously i've been through good n bad even worst day in this year.
terserempak with EddyKuSyg at bazaar n clearly he still hold grudges that I ask for the break. Loser! Amy world about his case. Myzan tried to befriend me again n wanted to reconcile. wth! Burn went missing n came back after a few months.. those r whom I can recall at this point of time. Aug was a shit mnth. no job. got into trouble. big time! October. worst! i'm hating the 18th n 19th. god! I never felt so scared before in my entire life. seriously. sometimes when I tot about it I just regret. there were signs but I ignore them. well I asked for it right? so I can't blame anyone except myself. haizz, but I still feel it should have been my entire fault. :( coming end jan me gg to b 3yrs single! wohooo..... believe it or nt. currently i'm seeing Mat Rock. he makes me happy. uh-huh! not expecting much la. no no not dating... just lepak lepak. heh! ohh depan org very guy eh..... haha! anyways, one thing for sure i'm happy to have my dolls. those who have been giving me support, love, hope, company, motivation, fun, etc. u know who u r... a big thank u from me. =) |
|