
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: darling... u r annoying
u r irritating u r a pest u love to talk back u r prettier u r smarter u r cuter u r fairer u r dadday's lil girl u get what u wants mess my bed u r not as creative u sucks at drawing u have lots of acquaintance BUT despite all that, u r my lil sister. my only lil sister to be exact. all the fights, boxing match, arguments, etc. I love you deeply n never once I regret having a lil sister like u. u helped me through bad times. u kept my darkest secret. u never quit being my lil sister. I thanked God to gimme a lil sister, that's you! No wonder I never changed ur name in my phonebook for years..... u r my only Darling. |
|