
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: 2011; the year of the rabbit Happy New Year!
lol well late for a few day... no no weeks glad that it's a new year. new beginning, new everything I have set some resolutions but kept to myself. :) n we will see if I hit on them.. some of them by end of the year? I have started a new job. back with singpost. yes! literally for the third time... lol anyway work is okay not so bad. catching up. more to learn! seriously... I didn't make any frens at work. yup! not a sgl fren. but I only know there's only one mly girl who smoke but I think she's social. haha enough about work. I realised I have been really short tempered lately. n that's bad bad bad. yes. I can lose my cool damn easy nowadays. i'm still controlling... hopefully I won't snap. gosh! maybe due to bottling up much issues to myself? I think... I mean it's best tt way. I so need a diary!! relationship still single. no longer hoping for anything. nothing at all. cos I will get paranoid. I will think too much. I will freak myself. I will just go crazy... n harm the other party. so, I have decided. I will stop everything. not hoping in any ways. and fade out of those guys life. will take one step at a time. step one, save their Name in the 'X' list. step 2, ignore their messages. step 3, dont answer their call.... it will take time but yeah, I know I can do this. for the safety of my heart n others. :) however, I cnt wait for next week. hopefully the date will still be on with an old pap pap. lol just to catch up on things n stuff :) ohhh 21st Kay's released. I can't wait!!! lol that's all for now. pleasant dreams loves pee.ass: they said if u love the person let them go. if they come back u r meant to be. I think tt's bullshit! lol |
|