
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: 23 more days to quarter of a century... -_-'' life's good so far.
life as single... yeah! I was complaining but now, i 'm actually loving it. ♥ no curfews, no daily reports, no unnecessary arguments, no heartbreaks.. but can't deny the fact tt I do felt lonely. Still I don't mind it all... maybe I wasn't even ready for all this love shit. nahhh... not ready. so love will be put aside for now. However i do wanna bitch fit about certain issues... okay remember Papi? ya. match make from heaven shit!! hahhahahaha anyways, the longer i know him the longer i realized that he is my mirror. he is so my opposite n we r always on a diff page. yup i realized that too! He's of my ideal height 175. botak. tattoos[bad boy image] aww... *orgasms* but personality as i got to know him.. nahh! a total big O! a total mat in denial... WTF!!! I just got tired. to know guys. start all over... intro. likes. dislikes. i'm doing the same. watching movies. only diff movies la.. duhh! watever happens shall happen.... da give up. lol. give up! give up!!! haha current obsession: Green Tea Machiato. All thanks to Syima... |
|