
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: Midnight It is just so weird.
Found a black cat under my blk few weeks back n I took pity of her. She was limping. Maybe the injury was because she was ran over by a car... Days passed n her back legs grew stronger. She was beginning to walk normally. No matter how u bath her she still stinks. Y? Cos she can't control her bladder. Maybe due to her organs which is damaged. N yes I have never seen her pee nor shit normally. Anyways, I grew attached to her. Every night I will meet her. Just to play with her n she is one freaking kaypo cat. No doubt she still a teen. But what happen today aches me. My sister called when I just finish my movie. I was told that she was being swept down the stairs by an auntie. Not sure from which floor. When my sister asked why must that auntie treat her this way, that auntie just said that bluntly that she was smelly. My sister asked her which floor was she staying at she claims level 14... How can she be so cruel? Doesn't she have feeling? It just an injured cat trying to survive in this world right? I rushed from city hall to home just to see her. U don't wanna see her in that condition. U will feel helpless. Well I did! My heart aches so much to see her in pain. Lying down on the grass n growling in pain. I totally pity her. I felt useless cos I wasn't of much help. I didn't know what to do.. I told my sister to call SPCA. She was growling in pain. I just seat beside her n talk to her. I felt like a weirdo but who cares. I just want her to know that I care. So that SPCA guy came. The first question 'will she be put to sleep?' he said most likely. He advised me to monitor. If she is not getting any better in three days call them again. All I wanna do is not to make her suffer. I think it's so unfair for her! But life is never fair. Anyways I apologized n said I will monitor n hoping that she will get better.. N all this while when that SPCA guy was here she was walking. Moving around pretending that she's okay. I think she knew. So she still here. Lying down. Still in pain. I'm just hope that she will recover soon. Midnight I love you. |
|