
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: A year later... Has been a year since I last wrote here.
A lot of changes happen within a year. No joke.
This one year make me realized several issues. Issues I had with myself.
I keep bumping into old friends that I lost contact with...
Well they said I have changed. Yeah. Changed to a bigger me. Haha
I love my current job. Time working here passes by so fast, I didn't realize that I have been work here for 6 months... Alhamdulillah... To top it off i finally got a permanent job!
My boss is great, my colleagues... okay la, not too bad. I have my freedom in this job. Hah. Alot still need to be learned... Boss is giving me 1year to master it all. Hah! Lagi stress.
I thank god that now I'm really close to my family... Especially dad. I am in talking terms. No longer the argument talks. I guess this year is somehow a good year. I guess when I lose something I would stand to gain in another way.
No doubt I sometimes miss the life I used to have but this is the decision I made.
Honestly, it wasn't easy at first. I was totally lost in the beginning but hey, I'm okay now. Coping with it. I learn to appreciate life as it is. At least now I know what are my priorities in life.
I'm 26 and still going no where...
I do realized that I had never been a good friend. I'm self-centered, stubborn, short tempered, egoistic, unapproachable... Slowly insyaallah I will throw away that bad attitude. I have done my close buddy lots of wrong, talking behind his back but stating the facts. Thankfully, I was given a chance to mend my ways... ☺
Anyways, I do have a few close gfs now. Heh. Girls will always be girls. Dramas will never end.
Love... Let nature takes it course. ☺ just happy with things the way they are now.
BR
Nur Faiqah
|
|