
QuackQuackBlondieDumDum
30th April 1986
Single
Taurus Baby
Full-tym Bummer
Freelance Hair Stylish
Tampines Bitch

title: ✌☺ 2012 is coming to an end.
It has been a good year.
I made tough decisions but I'm happy with the outcome.
I'm closer to my family now.. And to my dad. Something that I have missed out over the years. I have set my priorities right. 😊
The year passes by real fast..
I loving my job, my boss, my colleagues.. Not forgetting my tenant. Haha
Alhamdulillah at least I manage to fulfilled 2012's new year resolution. 👍👍
In Shaa Allah, 2013 will be a better year for me. Better opportunities... I hope. Keeping my fingers cross. I really can't wait!! Ohhh please let it happen. Hehe.
A lil update.
My fear of balloons. I'm getting the hang of it.. Even it did terrify me, my fear of heights rule it all. I tried a roller coaster ride n hell!! I nearly pee in my pants. I swear it hard to overcome the fear. God knows how I felt at that moment. When I think of that night... I'm glad that I'm still alive. Haha.
I got back in contact with some old friends, dates and ex-es. And as always, ex will still remain as that... The fact that they would never change!
Some friends that I fell out with years back. I glad I'm back in contact. Forget the pass be mature...
No doubt I did miss them but it's something that I have chosen. Maybe due to my ego, I guess it turn out this way. Oh well, I never regret things I did in life as its always a lesson learnt. No doubts we did argue n fight but it make us stronger. I know I owe them too much n my decision was only making matter worst. Nevertheless, I always hope n pray the best for them.
|
|